Do you want your business to run like a perfectly-oiled machine?
System is the key.
Do you want to have confidence that everything that needs to be done in your business will be done right?
Build a system.
Do you want to have the freedom to let go of tasks and level up anytime you want?
Do you want to have a peace of mind that nothing slips through the cracks?
Yup, system is still the answer.
Systems solve a lot of business problems that you may not realize until you start dropping balls, you begin to chase your own tail, and lastly, until you need to scale.
Don’t ya worry, I gotchu!
Here are 3 FREE and EASY apps I use to document my process and procedures.
- Google Docs – My team and I have a template we plug and play every time we need to document a process.
- Bulleted step-by-step instructions of a routine activity
- You can use screenshots if needed
- Must be very easy to understand and follow that even a middle schooler can get it done after reading it
- Miro.com – An online collaborative whiteboarding platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from brainstorming with digital sticky notes to planning and managing agile workflows.
- For high-level processes or workflows
- Best use for customer journey and quarterly planning
- Loom.com – A screen recording tool.
- Best use for the techy side of things such as client demo, training, video editing procedure, photo editing, etc.
- If it will take you hours to write the step-by-step process, might as well record a video
This demands A LOT of time but I’m telling you now, IT’S WORTH IT!
You are going to save yourself more time and frustration in the long run.
If you understand the importance of systemizing your processes and you want it implemented ASAP but you don’t have the luxury of time, I’m here to help!
Click the button below and let’s talk about how we can systemize your business and make it sustainable.