I like to keep things organized in one place and fortunately, Dubsado has everything I need to keep my business running smoothly and efficiently. My client acquisition and onboarding has never been smoother! It replaced a lot of apps I use before such as HelloSign, Calendly, Aidaform, and Wave, saving me time and money.
How do I use Dubsado to manage my business?
- A questionnaire that qualifies leads who want to book a call with me is embedded in my website
- Along with the questionnaire is a scheduler where potential clients can book an appointment with me (calendar is synced with my google calendar so Dubsado automatically blocks time slots that are already taken)
- Dubsado sends me an email notification when someone books a call and creates a to-do task for me to review the questionnaire
- My potential client receives an email notification to confirm the appointment and another email reminder few minutes before our call
- I then send a custom proposal to my potential client after our call and once the proposal is approved, I send over a contract that allows them to e-sign with a legally binding digital signature
- Once the contract is signed, I send over an invoice with payment details and schedule. You can accept payments via Stripe, Paypal, or Square. Unfortunate for me, since I am from the Philippines and Paypal fees are ridiculously high, I prefer using Transferwise so I just add an information on where and how they can settle the payment
- Once the payment is settled, Dubsado sends an email with scheduler where my client can book an appointment for our Strategy call
- An automated email reminder gets sent out when the payment is due and overdue
- An automated feedback form to ask for testimonial gets sent out 45 and 90 days after project start date